Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimera Lab.

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chimera Lab. - Page 3 Empty Re: Chimera Lab.

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Kotaro had seen the whole thing after Zergio put his soul back. He also knew that thevsoul in Zergio wasn't his. He ran up to Zergio's body and pinned it to the wall. “YOU JUST KEEP TAKING DON'T YOU!” Kotaro was about to transmute his soul again when he heard a voice in his head. It was as if he had heard Tosh in his head.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Kyte looked shocked at everything that happened and his philosopher's stone had broken from too much usage he then looked around for some information as to what happened when next he knew he was knocked down by a dog-like chimera with another stone in it's mouth it made Kyte swallow it so he would not be able to control the evil side of him anymore. Kyte's eye's then faded out and he lost him self he grabbed Tosh and ran out to the South area Forest laughing like a maniac.

(out)
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Kotaro was done. He had snapped. So much pain, so much hurt. So little mercy. “Aaauuuggghh!” Kotaro transmuted the soul inside Zergio to inside him. Inside his sub conscious as the soul appeared he continously beat it. At last he transmuted the soul into a permanant seal in his body.

Kotaro ran after Kyte, the rage inside him making him cry blood. He had lost all connection to mercy. He had seen too much devastation. The only thing keeping him sane as his need to save Tosh.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Tosh gently picked up the flower as Kyte took her. Despite her current weakness, she screamed yelled and kicked as he ran off with her.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Will's body fell tot he ground, in a permanent slump. All that remained for its use was his blood. It was compadable with any human, and gave the ability of the Black and White nova's.

[Will's last post]
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Kotaro walked in a while later. He stopped by Zergio's body. “Will Hawthorn. That was your real name. I knew you were one when you used that nova in the tavern. I was there when your grandparents used it.” Kotaro took out a vial and took some of his blood. “I wont use this. I know what it can do, but I will give it to Resha. Perhaps she can use it.” Kotaro walked out.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:08 am

Resha entered the laboratory. This was the place things she didn't want to remember happened. But she had to be strong.

This place was special.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:11 am

Dante walked into the chimera lab, his eyes closed the whole time. He had seen many types of chimera. Even some he wished he hadn't. I can't believe what they did was real.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:14 am

A cat had taken refuge here. It slept on top of Will's grave. Even with protest to relocate the grave from others, the grave was placed right outside the doors. Kotaro had engraved some words into it.

William Hawthorne
The last of his line.
The Saviour of two.
May his soul rest in peace

Below this were names chizzled in, of many people who knew William and went to pay their respects. Kotaro and Toshii's names were at the top.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 am

Resha saw the grave and read it... then paid her respects, trying her best to keep the tears in. She realized it was the first time she visited his grave but she didn't want to stay long - she felt as if she had no right. So she continued on.

She looked around; many of these chimeras... she was more or less responsible for them. Especially the human transmuted ones.

Resha walked deeper inside the laboratory and found a room full of bloodied desks, messy, with papers everywhere. She picked up one piece of paper nearest to her and read it. Human transmutations... everything. Then... the Novas.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:25 am

Dante stopped at Will's grave, paying his respects. "I can never thank you enough." He began to walk away, even deeper into the base.

As he walked through the base, he heard footsteps. Someones here.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 am

The Nova documents were long and tedious.

"As found in research, the Light and Dark novas, which can also be referred to as the White and Black Nova's, are the most powerful forms of alchemy found. It is also researched that each Nova requires certain blood. Before, both Nova's were separated into separate bloodlines. The two eventually came into the same bloodline. They co-existed with a different race to record their documents. This race only had one bloodline, however, that they needed, and that was that of the Hawthorne's. They had created their own language, and recorded the documents of the Nova's within. As of recently, the Hawthorne's bonded with the blood of the Nova's, so the user could also record and read documents. but, during that time, Johnathan Hawthorne came up with the brilliant art of physical memories, in the shape of a book. The writing was in that of the Hawthorne's language, but all the documents of the Nova's were now memories.

The reason why each Nova works with a different bloodline is because of the alchemy needed to use them. Each element had a give and take, and depending on how each element's give and take showed which Nova it belonged to. For example, Lightning takes energy from the sky and gives it to the earth. It gives energy to the earth. and, as the energy has to be released, it is labeled as a element of the White Nova, which gives its own energy away. Fire, however, takes Energy from its prey, and uses it to fuel itself. Fire keeps all the energy for itself, till the energy is gone. As it takes energy from wood to give itself energy, it is that of the black Nova.

Each bloodline can combine the elements to make the Nova's, basically. So, if someone can make both Nova's, they can use any alchemy, though master only one.

However, if all the elements should be combined, the result remains unknown, but disaster will strike. A prediction is that all the energy around will be sucked into one area.....

and unleash a explosion that can take out a entire country, at the cost of the caster's life.

But it is mearly a prediction. Studies have begun to search for bloodtypes that can be combined to create new bloodtypes for new Nova users, such as distant relatives from the original bloodlines.

The Nova research continues in-"

The rest of the document was torn off.

[Im no longer in here! Do as you wish! XD;!]
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:57 am

[WOW xD]

She blinked. "Complicated stuff," she said. "For someone who isn't a Hawthorne." She held on to the document and walked forward, trying to recall the words in it.

She saw a huge altar at the end of the next hall, with tubes of sleeping chimeras as pillars. "I can do this." She walked on.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 am

[I get creative with these things. I saw Nova documents, and dived in to explain. Too bad the research location is torn off *epic smiley face*]
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 am

(How cruel Very Happy)

Dante took out Zero as he approached the door to the next room. He cracked it open and peeked through. He could see the person inside, but couldn't make the person out. He opened the door and pointed Zero at the figure. "Hands in the air and turn around slowly."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:12 am

[HAHA XD i was just wowed! it's nice]

She was surprised when she heard a voice. Resha pocketed the document before putting her hands up to her hair, and released the ribbon, making her hair fall down, covering her face, just in case she didn't know who it was that called out.

She turned around slowly, her head bowed down.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:14 am

Dante approached the figure, closing the distance between them in only a few steps. He couldn't make out her face past her hair. "Whats your business here? Answer and I won't shoot." He placed Zero's barrel on her head.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:23 am

Resha, for some reason, didn't recognize the voice. Not wanting her brains shot out of her head. "I don't have any particular business here..." she said, her voice low.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 am

Dante kept Zero placed on her head. "Then why come here. This place isn't for exploring." He looked at her with a glare. This wasn't only a chimera lab, it was Will's burial site. "I have a friend who died here and I don't want you desecrating him."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:36 am

"Same..." she replied. "My little brother rests here." She said breathing in, she felt tired and sad and now, possibly, she's going to get her brains shot off.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:39 am

"Little brother?" He looked at the girl strangely. "What was his name then?" He wondered if it was a Chimera. Or...... "Was his name Will?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:46 am

She wasn't sure if she should be saying anything but she felt rather lethargic so she answered honestly. "Will... Hawthorne."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 am

"Will Hawthorn." He took Zero off her head. "Your little brother was Will Hawthorn." He placed a hand on her shoulder. "He was my friend."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:51 am

She looked up, shaking her head to fix her hair, her eyes in tears. "I-Kotaro...?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 am

Dante looked at the girl at the sound of his name. "Resha?" He quickly holstered Zero.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next