Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilian Mission (Will and Fang only)

2 posters

Go down

Civilian Mission (Will and Fang only) Empty Civilian Mission (Will and Fang only)

Post by zergio Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Greetings Civilians!

As you may or may not know, there is a city-wide celebration occurring in Central shortly. However, the giant disco ball normally used for the celebration is missing. It is known to be in Central somewhere, however we need help tracking it down. If you wish to help, there are some rules you must follow, so be sure you pay attention.

Each member must post at least ten times before the mission is over.
Each post must consist of at least one hundred (100) words.
Every three posts, a new obstacle must be added to your mission.
Each person must take turns posting their part of the mission following the above rules. You may not begin your mission until February first (2/1/11).

The Civilians is in a race against the Military and the Resistance missions. The first group to complete their mission receives 2,000 cens as well as five stats. Second group to finish gets half that (1,000 cens and two stats). Third to finish gets 500 cens.

Its Will and Fang on this Mission. Fang shall begin the posts on February the First. AKA, tomorrow.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Civilian Mission (Will and Fang only) Empty Re: Civilian Mission (Will and Fang only)

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Will yawned and looked around central. He heard that a festival was to be held, and he was eager to take part in it. He also heard there was gonna be a giant disco ball. Will never saw one before, and that only made him more excited. He was like a child in a candy store.

All of a sudden, some random person ran down the road, yelling into a microphone. His voice echoed from speakers all over central. What he kept saying was....

"The grand almighty disco ball has gone missing!!!!! A reward will be given to those who find it, but we need it quickly! Please, if anyone knows its location, report its location to the Armstrongs!"

Will sighed and decided to look for it. He could use the reward money.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Civilian Mission (Will and Fang only) Empty Re: Civilian Mission (Will and Fang only)

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Fang walked in calmly and knocked on the door. "Yo. Will. We've been hired to find the stupid glitter thing. Get out of bed and join the hunt. I know we both need the money."

He pulled out the machine gun, ready for something to go wrong. "Shiny thing floating...nope...not it...just someone's...metal afro???? What the hell?"

Fang didn't really care for this mission. It just managed to sneak into his minimum price range, and he wasn't too happy about that. Money was needed now, and he blew it with the last mission. 2000 would put food on the table. Still need more though...
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Power: Weapons
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Will growled a little.

"My name is Zergio." Will said a little annoyed. He thought Fang would have got it by now.

He got up and got dressed, got out of the room and meet up with Fang.

"Any ideas on where it might be?" Will asked as he walked down the stairwell with Fang.

"and you better hurry before Rei sees you up here." Will warned Fang.

Will went and tiddied up the store a little before they went out. He organized the books one last time, checked the register, and made sure he had the key to the place so he could lock it.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:17 pm

"I would just check the city over, but I'm thinkin' the sewers," Fang said. Arrogant as usual, he just wanted to get this over with. Money was money, and Zergio not skipping the books was being a pain, even though, he too loved to read. “Hurry up dude. Rei is hunting for it with Tosh and I don't want them to get the money before I...I mean we...do.”

Fang dashed down the stairs and opened the door to the streets. A large group of chimera were sitting outside. Waiting for them, it seemed. “Not again...ZERGIO! SHIT LOAD OF CHIMERA OUT HERE!”
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Will instantly locked the door and ran downstairs and outside. Fang wasn't kidding. The chimera were everywhere. On the street and on buildings. Will had no idea on how to handle this many. The amount of water he had wasn't enough to even fight one, let alone this many. Will stepped behind Fang, hoping he had a idea on what to do about this. Will knew how to fight, but didn't have enough water, or a weapon. He waited for Fang to tell him to do something, since Will had no idea on how to handle this situation. He was sure Fang knew what to do.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 pm

"Zergio...can you freeze water vapour yet? If you say no, we got a bit of a problem..."

Fang let loose a full magazines worth of explosive shells onto the horde of chimera. 180 rounds in a magazine. Firing at sixty rounds per second. The block was literally a bonfire.
"WILL," Fang shouted over the roaring fires, "TAKE WATER OUT OF THE SEWERS AND DOUSE THE FLAMES! I'LL COVER THE REST!"
Fang switch magazines in the blink of an eye, letting loose another blast, this time freezing the rounds before impact. Multiple remaining chimera were now either severely burnt, or badly impaled in multiple places of uncomfort.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:57 pm

"I use water alchemy, not ice alchemy. I can't freeze water vapor."

Will looked at Fang, not believing Will had forgotten about the sewers. The water was nasty, but usable. He put his hands to the ground and pulled out the water with his alchemy, dispersing it as rain so he didn't destroy anything. Slowly, but surely, he put out all the flames. He then returned the water to the sewers, because it was really nasty, and no one deserved to suffer from it. Will wasn't paying attention, so instead, he accidently caused the water to rise out of the sewer and flood the street. Fang's weapons were washed away into the sewer, and numerous people complained at Will. He hid behind Fang , embarrassed.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Fang glared at Zergio. "Next time, you're buying me new magazines. And after that, we're going tonight."
I COULD HAVE REFILLED ALL THOSE!!!!

Fang walked down the street, looking for something big, shiny and glittery. "Keep an eye open. If we're not careful, we might have to go into the sewers anyway just in hope of finding it. And I don't want to smell anymore like crap than I already do, now."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Will slowly followed Fang as people yelled at him, insulted him, and even threw garbage at him. He would of listened to what Fang said, but he was too miserable in order to listen. The people hated him for his mistake, he got rid of Fang's weapons, and soaked the both of them, making them smell fowl. Will began to smell even worse from all the stuff thrown at him. He couldn't believe he screwed up this badly, and didn't blame the people for their actions. Although he wouldn't be throwing stuff at who did it, he would of complained as well. Will forgot what they were looking for.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 pm

He found an empty bullet. "Right...once wet they're dead. permanently."

Fang sighed after a while and reloaded his machine gun. "YOU INSOLENT BASTARDS," he roared, aiming his gun at the civilians, "SHUT YOUR YAPS BEFORE I FILL 'EM WITH LEAD!"
The crowd went dead silent.

A few minutes of walking through the eerily quiet city streets, Fang turned to Zergio. "Look, I think it might be best if we go to the bank to find the disco ball."
As he said this, the crowd roared up again, throwing rocks at Fang this time. A few hit him in the arm, but most missed. "You bastards never give up..."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Will looked at Fang in disbelief. After what will did, he stood up for him? Will smiled at Fang. But, one thing did confuse him.

"Why the bank?"

And will saw the crowd throw rocks at Fang. He had no idea what was so bad. Sure, the bank is a highly unlikely place, but there was no reason to throw rocks at Fang. Will pulled up what water he could and stopped the rest of the rocks from coming close to Fang. The crowd soon gave up and went their own way. Will sighed.

"The bank is a good idea though. I can go get that money I owe you, and buy you those magazines you lost."

Will began to walk to the bank.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Fang grabbed will by the shoulder. "Will, I'm not talking about that."
Although I should be...
"You can store items at the bank, as well as money. Catch my drift?"

He turned around and fired two blanks into opposite walls, letting concrete slam together to make on giant barricade. I should really hit the road soon. More than enough people here are trying kill me.

Fang continued down the street, gun now loaded with live ammunition. He was really ticked at the city already.

With the bank in sight already, he holstered his gun and walked in casually. "Excuse me, but is the..."giant disco ball" that everyone's going crazy over, here," he asked the teller.
"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that information unless you have identification that you're of the Armstrong family," the little old lady replied.
Bloody hell...
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Will followed Fang to the bank, getting what he meant. He decided to withdraw the money anyways, since he felt bad and all. He overheard the bank teller though, and walked over.

"Such info can't be given to us, eh? Then that must mean its here. Then again, perhaps your in cahoots with whoever took it, and therefore won't tell so we won't find it. Then again, you probably don't know where it is, so telling us its not here would be really helpful. If you truly want the ball to be protected, then tell us whether its here or not, so we know whether it is still out there or not. Your cooperation can help everyone decide where it is, and therefore calm the panic. So, tell me, is the location, that you possibly know, confidential, or do you have no idea, whatsoever, on where it is?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Fang just looked at will.
"What the hell are you saying? That was like a...icosa-negative! I'm confused..."
((also, I think Rei and Tosh finished the mission. The ball's not here.))
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm

(Your right. We lost)
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 pm

((I'm asking for compensation because of the trash and stones that were thrown at us.
Part of that, was a good shower for both of us. lol))
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down