Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Outskirts

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eastern Outskirts - Page 2 Empty Re: Eastern Outskirts

Post by SamSeven Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 pm

She saw the look on Kinai's face as he advanced toward Zane. She observed a readiness in Zane's apparently casual stance. If things continued this way, the situation wasn't going to end well.

Not being able to think of anything that would help to assuage this confrontation, Dwyrin darted forward to stand closer to the two of them. She stopped at a spot that was equally distant from one man as it was to the other and threw both of her arms out, blade towards Kinai, open palm to Zane. "Kinai," she said, "He's not lying. He has helped us, perhaps you just didn't hear about it. - Not that he would have, I suppose. - This is pointless." Turning her head to Zane she continued. "Why would you stay in the area after completing the contract?? That's abnormal."

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:07 am

As Dwyrin got between him and Zane, Kinai halted and listened to her. "Even if he has helped us out he still aided them" Kinai's muscles stayed tense ready to strike at any sudden movement
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 am

"Adversus solem ne loquitor," he said before he could stop himself. He then shrugged it off then smiled. "I do hate black and whites, don't you?" he said. "I like gray so much better. Besides, I don't side on anyone. I side on where the money is - I feel the need to repeat this."

He turned to Dwyrin. "Good to see you well. Rather amusing fellow, your friend. To answer your question, I was to meet someone not so far from here in the morning and since there was a perfectly good tree waiting near the camp, and a perfectly good cook for breakfast I could steal from, I thought it was practical. And some other things I don't mind telling you but not in front of this man who's practically itching to attempt to kill me. It's a rather funny thought."

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:31 am

"There are many, many people who have aided the military against us, and few who have hindered them. You mean to kill every one??" she asked Kinai. Slowly, her arms fell to her sides, though she did not drop her guard yet.

It was getting to be a pain, looking back and forth at the two of them, while trying to keep them both in her sight. Dwyrin gave Zane just a slight smirk and nod indicating that she had heard him and had no rebuttal against his reason for still being here.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:31 pm

"In my eyes you are a coward" Kinai coldly stated "You are to weak to even choose a side, in fear of Death" With each word Kinai's sentences seemes to slither off of his tounge as he once again raising his Katana up in an offensive manner. Kinai started to slide back in forth in a minor zigzag pattern, but he was propeling himself in such a way it seemed as if he was hovering. As he closed in, the collar on Kinai's shirt seem to dematerialize and fade away as the transmutation circle underneath glew a purplish red.
(Transmutation circle from ssig and sorry it took so long. The site isnt that compatible with phone)
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:53 am

"There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity," he shrugged. "I favor the more practical and obvious choice, is all." He stepped sideways to his right, wearing his glove casually. "You must know nothing to be able to judge without preamble who fears death," he dragged a foot across the soil, dragging the occasional grass with it. "I believe Dwy can attest here when I say that information brokers are good friends with death, if you insist on the funny theatrics."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 am

Dwyrin did not try to conceal the movement of her hands as she (a bit awkwardly, since she was still holding her blade) slid her ring off her finger and placed it between her palms. It had also bothered her to hear Kinai's unjust accusation. He always had a knack for jumping to conclusions. One of these days it was going to get him killed - she just hoped it wasn't today.

Not knowing what was coming, Dwyrin formed an obscure circle and transferred it to the ground, anticipating more an attack from someone who was supposed to be her ally, than from the supposed enemy.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:28 am

As kinai closed in, he clapped his hands together and stopped to slam his hands to the ground with blade still in hand. He transmuted the ground to a 10 meter by 10 meter platform made up of a metal that was the same color as obsidian. After doing so Kinai didn't continue running yet he stood there motionless and waited to see what would happen "I have slaughtered and killed many men" he briefly paused "Each claim not to fear death, until the last moments of life when they reak of death and show nothing but fear" Kinai stated coldly
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:33 am

"Here is the part I'd say I'm not like many men," Zane said, scribbling on the ground with his foot, taking his time, and finally completing a circle when he spoke again. "But really, this is useless." Not to mention, not worth my time.

From his vision, he saw Dwyrin transfer a circle on the ground and while it seemed like she's doing so to protect herself, he'd hoped he didn't have to fight her, given that the crazy man was her ally even if he was not the most coherent person he had met in the world.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:07 am

She calmly watched as a portion of the ground turned into some black metal, then stepped backwards off of it, until she could properly analyze what it was.

This was a fight mainly between Kinai and Zane, and she felt she should pick sides. Kinai was cocky, yet useful. Zane knew more than he should, but probably wouldn't confront her with minor details. It was tough.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 am

"so lets see" he said in a raspy voice as he swiped his hand across the ground and 5 blades shot up n aslid at zane. The blades were vertical just sliding across the ground at him. "if you hw fear at the last breath of life" his voice sounded demonic as it crackled with each word. the whole time he had a devilish grin creeping across his face. the grin is similar to Gin from bleach
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Zane shook his head and sighed. This really was a complete waste of time. But oh well. It's not the first for him to meet delirious and power-hungry people and it hardly matters. Cockiness pays little.

He moved sideways, dodging Kinai's attacks, whirling once the dagger and clashed with one of the blade, it skittering to the soil soundlessly. He glanced at Dwyrin. While he was confident in his skills, having to fight her too is not something he's keen on and therefore would probably hinder him from actually fighting.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2