Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Plains

+5
GL
Zane
kyte
zergio
kotaro7914
9 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Eastern Plains - Page 2 Empty Re: Eastern Plains

Post by GL Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:09 am

Amelia stepped aside when the apple came flying through the air. "Hello Zane." She waved and smiled a big smile, "and its nice to see you kotaro." She bowed and grinned. She remembered the horse and looked at it. " ... no, its not mine." She walked over to the side of Kotaro. "I dont like horses."
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:16 am

Zane sighed and shrugged. He was expecting the obvious dislike from Kotaro and he really didn't want to deal with it. But he guessed, better get things over as soon as possible.

He turned towards the two, now that Amelia changed position and it allowed him to view them easier. "It's nice to see you, Amelia. It's been a while."

"Yeah," he finally said to Kotaro. "I am. There's no need to try and be civil. You don't like me, and I could care less about you. Resha's the only one who was too attached to her little experiments."

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:20 am

Kotaro nodded at Resha. "Well that horse sure is peculiar. It led me here."

Kotaro then turned to Zane and nodded pulling out Zero and aiming it had his head. "Good, I didn't know how long that would last." Kotaro's eyes had narrowed to an expression of hate. "I'm actually glad I found you here. I've been wanting to chat."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:23 am

Amelia froze and looked at the both of them. "...Kotaro, what are you doing?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:28 am

Zane shrugged, not at all bothered at the gun pointed at his head.

He leaned on the tree's trunk. "I'm not interested in fighting you," he said. Too lazy. What would I even benefit from this? Tch. He took out his dagger and played with it, shrugging. "So if you want to chat, talk."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:31 am

Kotaro kept Zero trained on Zane's head. He just stood there for a moment. He then sighed and holstered the gun, but his stare still showed a complete dislike. "You knew about me being a clone from the start. At the tavern when I brought the subject up you said nothing. Also you leave Resha in that damned medical base working herself to death. Why?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:44 am

Amelia looked at Kotaro and felt glad when he holstered the gun. good. "..Kotaro... Zane has his reasons." She sighed.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:54 am

"Yeah," he said, coming out clean. "I didn't say a thing about it because I didn't want to, didn't see the point of it," he said.

"And it's just what Amelia said. I have my reasons; who are you to question my motives? But working her to death?" He shook his head. "Quite the opposite. It had to be done or else she will die, you know."

He sighed. "You ought to know your facts right first before you go and gallivant your hatred, misplaced or not."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:02 am

"They experimented on her." Kotaro said through clenched teeth. "I'm fine with her working on your military's DAMNED experiments, but NOT with her being the one who's experimented on." Kotaro clenched his fists. "If you have reasons I would like to know them." He turned to Amelia. "And you weren't there to see it Amelia. You didn't see her exhausted and trying to stay awake. So don't blame me if I'm angry." Kotaro narrowed his eyes almost closed. "And DON'T try to defend him. I'm sure the esteemed and feared General Zane can defend himself." Kotaro turned back to Zane. "I just wish to know. I know I can't force you to her, but I want to at least know why you leave her alone."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 am

Amelia shook her head and sighed. "Im just trying to help Zane." She looked up. "i would be a horrible friend if i didnt help him, or even defend him and you call it."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:20 am

"I know that," he said, clenching his fist, then shrugged, sighing. "I don't have to explain myself to you but it's about time, anyway."

He smiled at Amelia, thanking her.

"Resha's been talented with the medical shit ever since we were taken in by the military," he said. "We are military property, regardless of whether we like it or not. But ever since I became general, I've gained more authority than others would have liked, especially since I was so young back then. Because of that, they couldn't utilize Resha's talent."

He ruffled his hair, irritated at having to talk much, and decided to pause for a while and let the details sink in in their minds first.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 am

Kotaro felt a small pain in his hand. He glanced at his hand to see the T.Circle on his hand beginning to glow a dark crimson. He took a deep breath. I gotta calm down. "Resha told me that you were property before. You were on your own before the military found you weren't you?" His eyes had lost the hatred that had begun to boil and had been replaced with a look of understanding. "You think of yourselves as property. Humans aren't objects or tools that are owned." He turned to Amelia. "Forgive my outburst, please. Ive just bee through a lot recently and Having to bottle up my anger at every moment isn't helping." He glanced at his hand again. The glow had faded but was still there. Why hasn't it gone?
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:34 am

[amelia said we can skip her till she gets back from lunch]

"We were orphaned, that's right," he replied. "Regardless of your opinions, we were, and that's a fact; humanitarian issues do not apply here."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:37 am

Kotaro sighed. "I guess I can't change your opinions. But I still believe you and Resha are not tools to be used by the military." Kotaro scratched his hand. "But why do you avoid her?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 am

"That's your opinion," he said. "I won't tell you why I avoid her. But I will see her soon enough," Zane crossed his arms.

"But I'll give you a hint. Resha was experimented on without my knowing; when I get back, I disturbed a delicate process that..." he shook his head. "No, never mind."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 am

Kotaro nodded, his mood cooled. "You interrupted something important, that's all I need to know. I'm sorry for my outburst." Kotaro put his hand behind his back. "I understand if you won't tell me. I won't push on it harder." Kotaro sighed. "I do care for her though. I'll do anything to help her." Kotaro scratched his hand some more. "Your very different from most military personal."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 am

He noticed his constant scratching but did not comment on it. Not yet.

"Different? How so?" He raised an eyebrow.

He waved his apology off. "Don't get me wrong, Kotaro," he said. "I do not regret any decision I made. Not seeing her was a sacrifice I was willing to take, and," he looked serious. "I do not want you doing anything to ruin my plans."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:13 am

Kotaro shook his head. "I see you do care about her Zane. I don't know what you have planned, but I'm guessing it's for her safety. But..." Kotaro turned serious. "...If I find out this hurts her I will get in your way."

"I've been around a long time Zane. The military personal I have met would rather shoot me on sight then speak to me. I have my own reputation but it's not one I'm proud of."

Kotaro pocketed his hand. It's itch was growing but he tried to hide it.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:21 am

"She's my sister, Kotaro," he said, firm. Everything I did and am doing is for her sake. Of course I care for her. He glared. "How insulting; I would never deliberately put her in harm's way."

He shrugged. "As I have," he said. "It would do you well not to put me in the same category as such simpletons. They do that in fear, or as ordered in which neither affect me."

Slightly, he began to wonder; but he didn't want to poke on his business. Still, he felt that it would be a good entry to his information.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 am

"I've seen things Zane." Kotaro sighed. "I was killed by my best friends. People I considered family. I've seen good people do God-forsaken things to those they love." Kotaro looked down. "I didn't mean to insult you. I just don't want to witness something like that again."

Kotaro nodded. "I wouldn't think of it Zane. You are obviously not cowed by them."

Kotaro's right arm began to shake. He took his hand out of his pocket and put behind his back. The T.Circle was glowing again. Why is it glowing? It only did it when I was angry.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:30 am

"Understandable," he said, nodding. Still, that did not account for him; it really was insulting. "I don't have remorse in killing or such either; killing you wouldn't put me in guilt's way either. But Resha is a different story. That's all."

"Hm," he nodded. "So what the hell's wrong with your arm?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:34 am

Kotaro nodded. "I understand." Kotaro didn't care for his own life. Only others. He would kill himself it it would save someone else he cared about. Even a civilian. He flinched a bit at the mention of his arm. He removed it, revealing the crimson red glowing T.Circle. "whenever I'm angry this thing glows crimson. A red lightning emits from it and causes my alchemy to go out of control. But now it's just starting without provocation."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 am

"Ah," he mused. "And what happens when it glows?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 am

"When it glows my arm seems to shine bright red veins that reach up to my eyes. They become a solid red. After that the red lightning spreads from me to the surroundings around me, even people, alchemicaly changing them. Even going as far as to merge two humans together." Kotaro covered his hand. "But it only happened when I was angry. Why it's happening now I have no idea."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 am

"I don't want to be merged with you," he said. "So do something about it."

Zane

Stats & Info