Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Story Bookstore

+8
kotaro7914
Zane
Cortlen1211
SamSeven
Kinai
Yoyo
Toshii
zergio
12 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Second Story Bookstore - Page 15 Empty Re: Second Story Bookstore

Post by neon kun Sun May 01, 2011 3:12 am

Resha thought hard. "I want facts. You can never be sure what those magical mermaids can do! And the unicorns! Omg."

She nodded to herself. "Someday, I will definitely find those mermaid hideouts! I know those unicorns collaborate with them! Why! I'm sure the unicorns make rain so that mermaids can be oh-lala-happy!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun May 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Dwyrin didn't even try to bypass the bakery. Not a glance was spared for the spiral staircase as she almost ran face-first into the glass to decide amongst the sweet treats. It had been too long.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Dante walked up the street toward the direction of the bookstore. In truth, he had forgotten all about it. He was just browsing along a couple shops and greeting a few people on the streets. He was in quite a happy mood, something he hadn't been in for a long while.

As he approached the building his mind clicked as a memory stirred. "I know this place..." He murmured before seeing Dwyrin in front of the building, face flattened against the window of the bakery. He stopped and raised an eyebrow. "A little hungry then?" He asked with just the ghost of a smile.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Thu May 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Rei nodded, carefully hiding a smile. "I'll see what I can find for you," she said, moving back into the shelves. The only "factual" information she had concerning those creatures were books written by the insane. They made good reading if you wished to be amused. "To each their own," she muttered, pulling a couple books off a shelf and returning to her customer.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri May 06, 2011 1:38 am

Resha waited happily, mermaids already running around in her mind. "I wonder if she has books on how to catch mermaids..."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri May 06, 2011 3:45 am

A voice caught her attention. Dwyrin slowly turned to face the owner of the voice, staring blankly for a second before recovering her wits.
"How could I not be?? Have you seen in this window??" she replied with a smile and a gesture at the selection in front of her.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 am

Dante walked up closer and studied the contents past the window. He had to admit, just looking at the food was starting to make him hungry as well. He smiled as he looked at the treats. "They do look delicious."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun May 08, 2011 1:40 am

Rei held out the books to her customer and smiled politely. "Feel free to look through them before you decide what you want to do with them. Some people find them to be, well, a little odd."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun May 08, 2011 3:14 am

Resha took the books and flipped through the one on top. She smiled. "Thank you, uhm...?" she waited for a name. "And it's okay. I like to try and make sense from odd things. It's fun!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Wed May 11, 2011 7:06 am

"Well, we should go test them out don't you think??" she said as she strode by the man and into the bakery. After careful consideration, she paid and walked away from the counter, already digging into her bag. She tossed the man a pastry. "It's good!" and headed up the spiral stairs.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 am

Dante caught the pastry and studied it. It sure looked delicious. He smiled after taking a bite. It tasted delicious as well. "I should come her more often." he said seeing her go up the spiral staircase. He shrugged and started to follow her.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 pm

"Rei," she supplied, smiling gently. "Well, good luck figuring out what is true and what is simply imagination. That particular author was quite the writer."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu May 12, 2011 4:26 am

"Thank you, Rei," she smiled. "So I take it you read all the books you have?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri May 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Peeking over the lip of the top step, Dwyrin saw two people she recognized and hurried the rest of the way up the steps, looking back quickly to see if the man from outside the bakery was still with her. He was.

"Rei!" she called across the open space and held up her bag of goodies. "I brought you one. It's been a while. You as well, Resha."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri May 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Dante stopped at the top of the stairs and peered to see who was in the room. Rei, he remembered. She was the owner. Never really talked with her, but seemed nice. Resha was there, something he welcomed. She was the only one who knew of his changed appearance. Then Dwyrin, who he had followed. He gave a slight smile and leaned against the wall as the three conversed.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun May 15, 2011 12:32 am

"I have," Rei said, noting that some pride had entered her voice. "Or, nearly all of them. I haven't gotten to the latest batch just yet and there are some cook books I thought better to avoid reading. Those had some delicious illustrations and I can't cook."

She turned as Dwyrin entered and called her name. She smiled and took a pastry from the opened bag. "It's good to see you again. You have been well, I hope?" She watched the man that had followed her up, but noted that he seemed to have no part in the conversation, so let him be. "Perhaps he will become bored and look at the books."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun May 15, 2011 1:32 am

"Wow! That is really impressive," Resha grinned. "But cooking, really? It's lots of fun! What kind of books are in the latest batch?"

She looked at the sound of voices and she instantly smiled. "Dwyrin! Oh-- and Kotaro, too! Wow! Hi!" she waved. "And really? Yum! Smells really good!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun May 15, 2011 3:29 am

"As well as I can be," she answered Rei with a sigh and an exaggerated shrug. "Yourself??"

Dwyrin offered the open bag to Resha and was about to answer her. But wait...
"Kotaro??" She turned back to the one who had come up with her, confusion making itself plain on her features. Crossing the room in a few strides, she perched her face close in front of the mans and peered into his eyes dubiously for a moment. Strightening, making up her mind, she said, "You look different, Ko."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 am

Dante waved to Resha and gave a slight smile. When Dwyrin walked over to him and studied him he nodded. "Yeah, it happens a lot to me for some reason." He shrugged. "But I can't complain really."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon May 16, 2011 8:38 pm

"It's a random assortment from the looks of it. An old library shut down and I managed to get a good-sized crate of books. I haven't had the chance to go through them yet, sadly," she said, shrugging.

"Ah, I'm well enough. Almost bored." She smiled and watched with interest as Dwyrin examined the man, curious what was going on there.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue May 17, 2011 2:22 am

"I'll make a mental note to look at them some other time. It sounds really interesting," she said.

She watched Dwyrin and Kotaro. So they know each other! Small world. Or she might've forgotten - her memory's not really that amazing anymore.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 am

"It must be helpful," she commented. Her job might be easier if her appearance changed every so often... "I remember you telling me about it. Are you going to stay over here, on the stairs??"

She turned back to Rei and Resha and smirked. "Bored, huh?? Maybe we can come up with some way to alleviate your boredom??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 am

Dante chuckled. "Changing appearance every now and then would be helpful to some people." He agreed. "And this time it was on purpose, not an accidental change." He smiled. "I'll join you over there in a minute."

kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sat May 21, 2011 11:08 pm

"I would be pleased if you did," Rei said to the girl, smiling, then turned to Dwyrin and laughed. "I have no doubt that you could!"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon May 23, 2011 5:49 am

"Yay! she looked forward to reading some more books. "Ohh! What's the plan?" Resha grinned.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next