Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drachma Sky Prison

5 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Drachma Sky Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Drachma Sky Prison

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Kotaro felt the hand aon his houlder and twisted his arm so that he could flip the person. He flipped Kinai over his shoulder. He pointed the spear at his throat. KILL THEM! KILL THEM NOW! Kotaro was frozen, something was nagging at the back of his mind. Stop! These people are...! OBEY ME! YOU WILL IS MINE KOTARO!. Kotaro felt a pain in his chest as he walked some feet from the two. He ripped his shirt off, revealing the glowing stone. Strange beams were emitting from it shocking Kotaro.

Zero ran to Kyte as Kinai left. "Kid, are you with, or agianst these guys?" He bashed another guard in the face.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 pm

As he was slung kinai caught himself with his hands and flipped to hisa feet "So. thats how its going to be?" He rips his shirt on and his new death transmutation is glowing with his philosepher fragments out of his sword and sheath

"Perfect time to try it out" a wicked smile creeps across his face.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Kotaro's body starts to wrack. Beams continue to shock him, causing him to fall to his knees. Fight IT! Your not His! How!? HOW CAN YOU RESIST! Kotaro reached into the wound in his chest grabbing hold of the stone. He yanks it out causing him to fall to the floor motionless.

Zero runs into the jail, followed by Kyte. He see's Kotaro on the floor motionless. "Wha.." A gunshot is heard, Zero falls to the floor as a hole the size of a 6 CM can is in his chest. Garsher stands a few feet away, a strange gun in his hand. "IF HE COULDN.T KILL YOU, I WILL!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Kinai catches kotaro as he falls and sees zero shot. "what?" He was shocked and as he noticed what happen his anger raged inside "You will die!" He barks as he lays kotaro down and slowly walks down the hall torwards him with just his finger tips dragging along each wall.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Garsher points the gun at Tosh. "Any closer and I shoot the girl! Even if I die, I will take one of you with me!"

Kotaro's eyes open, the wound on his chest seeping blood. He see's Kinai, Garsher, Tosh, and Kyte. Someones missing. Kotaro then see's Zero's body on the floor, a large hole in his chest. Kotaro is stunned at first, then a rage erupts inside him. it was as if something had awakened inside him. Something hidden and left to keep in. He rises and walks over to Kinai, putting his hand on his shoulder. "He's mine Kinai." His voice was completely different. It was a demonic gargle of words that seemed inhuman.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 pm

He snaps out of his rage as he notices kotaro "If that is what you want" He turns and his places his hand on the wall transmuting it to make a wall blocking off kinai kotaro and garsher, protecting her
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Kotaro slowly approaches Garsher, his eyes seeming to penetrate his soul. Garsher points the gun at Kotaro and fires. Kotaro dodges, but the bullet leaves a 6 CM hole in the wall. Garsher fires volley after volley of rounds at Kotaro, each one missing. "TO HELL WITH THIS!" Garsher drops the gun and takes out a strange cylinder. "I'll Kill you all with me! The prison is on lock-down! There is no way out!" Garsher places the cylinder on the floor before pressing a button. 5 minutes till detonation. Kotaro walks over to Garsher. "Scum like you, cowards all the same!" He grabs Garsher by the throat and lifts him in the air. "YOU FORCED ME TO KILL MY BEST FRIEND! KILL INNOCENTS! YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME KILL THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE! AND YOU KILLED ZERO!!" Lightning began to surround Garshers body. "YOU DESERVE THE WORST KIND OF DEATH!" Kotaro's eyes seemed to clear. He dropped Garsher to the floor. "But I am not that man anymore. I don't kill. Even after all you have done. I wont kill you." Kotaro walked over to the wall and transmuted a door. He walked outside of it and sealed Garsher inside. He faced his friends, tears down his face. Crying was thought to be a weakness. It wasn't a weakness. It was a release of all his feelings. He walked over to Zero's body and lifted it. "Lets just get out of here." Kotaro walked out the door, carrying Zero's body.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:58 pm

"Kotaro should I kill him" He asks him eager to test out his new transmutation.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Kotaro shakes his head. "Theres still guards outside. I need you to take care of them. He will die by his own hand." Kotaro looked at Tosh then smiled. "4 times you have saved me Tosh. Thanks." He walked out the door, a battalion of soldiers waiting for him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:11 pm

A wicked grin creeps across his face "Ok" He slowly walks torwards them and they start to fire but he uses his transmutation to continuously alter his molecular structure making him appear to be phantom like. "Die" He simply says as he slides back and forth and incredible speeds dodging the bullets

He reaches the first two and grabs there guns and when he uses his deaht transmutation circle the guns rust and start to fall apart he then jabs a hand in each of the guys throat pulling out their wind pipe. He swiftly creeps to the next pair placing one finger on their fore head also using his new t. circle they start to age and grow old until the point they die

(this transmutation circle re arranges their molecules or speeds up the growth process to make things grow old)
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Kyte watched everything that happened but then he realized something. The Captain of the prison "YOU MURDERING BASTARD!" He yelled and without realizing it he ran after him with his two daggers by his side killing every guard in his way. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" he yelled as he noticed the captain who's name was Aikmo running from him he followed closely until they reached an edge. "You won't kill me your to weak!" said Aikmo.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Tosh's eyes widens when Kotaro pointed his spear at her and watched all that happened and watches as Kotaro cried and carried Zero's dead body. She cries a bit two, seeing the the man that helped her die. She walked up to Kotaro and wiped away his tears and drawing out the katana she borrowed from Zero's shop. "I'm going with you." she wait walking with him.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Kyte yells at the top of his lungs and jumps at the man stabbing him in the heart but starts falling off the cliff. So this is how it ends huh? too bad none of my friends can save me now.

(if no one trys to save me don't worry i'm not gonna die i will just barely survive lol)
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Kotaro looked at Tosh. “Thank you.” He looked toward Kinai. “Finish up and meet us at Zero's shop.” He looked at Zero. “He made up for the scar long ago. He didn't need to die.” Kotaro began walking toward Xing carrying Zero in his arms.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Kinai noticed Kyte falling and caught him then helping him up "Wanna help me clean up" He says with a wicked smile
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Tosh walked out along with Kotaro.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Noticed he got saved "Sure" he replied with an extremly satisfied smile.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Kinai laughed slightly as he pulled out his longswod and transmuted it making it more jagged "Lets go" He says as he rushes into battle and slices guards down one by one
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Kyte follows him killing off guards left and right this time he had some armor with him so he didn't get cut up as bad as he did before. "So then you must really hate guards." kyte laughed as he said to kinai.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm

He didn't answer "...." He sheaths his longsword and slams his hands on the ground as he transmutes it causing it all to age and crack causing sinkholes swallowing up guards then sealing back off
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Kyte then noticed that all of the guards were gone "well i think thats that i can't seem to see anymore guards but just to be safe" he puts his hands on the ground and concentrates for a bit. "yeah there's no one left" he finishes saying.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:57 pm

"Ok, We are just about to head then" he says "But one more thing before we go" He places his hands on the ground and transmutes the things holding prison in the sky causing it to grow old and deteriate. As the place falls kinai jumps off safely landing a bit away with kyte as the place blows up
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Kyte needed to check for something but looked confused and worried. "Where is his body?! i just killed him! i know i did! and even if he was still alive from me stabbing him the fall surely would have finished him off!"
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm

"It doesn't matter. If he isn't dead he will be" He starts to walk away "come on"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:06 pm

"ok" Kyte says but he still looks worried. Maybe he got dragged off but then again now that i remember he did have a philosophers stone.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next