Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ze Girleh Cafe

+6
Zane
zergio
admin
Toshii
Kai
neon kun
10 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Ze Girleh Cafe Empty Ze Girleh Cafe

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 am

Resha brought Keixth to the other side of the town. At the top of a hill sat a pretty cafe - it had frills and ribbons for decoration. The color motif was red and all its hues and shades. The tables outside had parasols to shield the customers from sunlight. The hairs had frills and cushions.

Inside was even more girly - complete with the laces and pastel colored tables, counters, and chairs. The window curtains were majestically pretty - elegantly girly.

Resha had to push Keixth inside, reassuring him it was a really, really, really good place. "Food is yummy here," she grinned. "Oh, and really, really, really pretty."

She paused to look at him, shoving him with all her might inside the cafe. "You'll love it here!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Ze Girleh Cafe Empty Re: Ze Girleh Cafe

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 am

Keixth stared at the establishment infront of him.

His eye twitched at the girliness of the place. pink.frills.laces.ribbons. . .
It's just too much.

but he heard his stomach grumble. he had no choice and plus Resha said she's gonna treat him. . but. . it seems unfair to let a girl pay. . right?

"uhmmm.. . . what a happy place." Keixth said.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Double Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 am

"Isn't it sooooo pretty?" Resha smiled. "Oddly enough, big brother used to dissuade me from bringing him here!" She pushed him to a seat. There weren't many people today, much to her gladness. "I don't really know why, though. It's sooooo pretty here!"

She opened her arms, trying to show Keixth the store's grandeur. There were lots and lots of ribbons and shining stones. Cakes and other pastries were displayed. "Don't you think so??"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 am

"uhmm yeah sure it is. . in a way" Keixth stated.
"i think i know why" keixth mumbled. sweatdropping.
"oof" as he pulped down to his seat.
He looked around the cafe and noticed that there aren't many customers here. and for keixth it's a good thing.

Keixth stared at the girl infront of him. . . smiling brightly contrasting along with the brightness of the place. . "uhm. . it is a nice place. . but. . . . . nevermind. . let's just order our food. shall we?" keixth said. .
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:00 am

Resha plopped onto her seat, right in front of Keixth. "Heehee, don't worry," Resha grinned, really happy. "They really have delicious food." She called for a waitress - she was wearing a dress complete with all frills and ribbons - and ordered some pasta.

"I promise this - you'll love it for sure!" she gave a thumb's up. "The waitresses are pretty too!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:08 am

"hehehehe. . ." Keixth scratched the back of his head. . . .
He picks up the menu infront of him and started scanning the various food that's available.
"well the do look tasty" Keixth said still deciding what to do. .
when he looked up he saw a waitress dressed in pink and more frills and ribbon. . . * they never get tired of frills and ribbons. . don't they?* he thought.

"excuse me miss" he told the waitress "I'll take one Pasta carbonara and some cheesesticks along with tea pls." Then he gave the menu back to the waitress.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 am

Resha smiled, really happy. Ever since her brother left, she hadn't had much courage to bring people here. She used to come here with him all the time. So she really felt happy with finally being able to come here. It made her feel braver.

She clapped, her eyes twinkling with glee. "Oh, that's reallyyyyy goood! The tea compliments too! :O!"

"I'd like some chocolate parfait with that, and chocolate milkshake - after that, I'd like some Caramel cake - the decadent one. Oh, and some chocolate mousse afterwards! Please come back later so we can add some more desserts."

The waitress seemed to know her and quickly wrote down the two's orders.

She then smiled innocently at Keixth.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 am

"hahaha. . i always have the knack for teas. . . ever since in Xing. but Oolong tea is the best" Keixth said.

Keixth stared at Resha. . . like she was some kind of sugar monster.
"are you sure you'll be able to finish all those sweets?" Keixth asked surprised by the girl's appetite.

Keixth then thanked the waitress before she left the two alone.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 am

"Ohhhh! You're Xingese!" Resha said, really surprised - her face shining with a big wow! "That's soo cool! How's Xing like? I've never been there. Big brother went there for a mission before but he said he wasn't able to see the nice view of it."

She paused for a while and smiled. "What are you talking about, mister Keixth? That wasn't a lot at all," she replied, clearly and genuinely confused.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 am

"hahaha. . . it's not obvious by my facial features right?" Keixth laughed
"yeah i'm from Xing. It's nice though there are alot of people. . and good food" keixth said.

Keixth looked shocked at what resha said. " uhm . . . . it was alot. you said you were gonna order more?"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 am

"Not so much, to be honest," she said, sticking her tongue out. "But that's really nice! I wish I'd be able to see it one day~ and eat there!" She loved eating.

She tapped her cheek. "Really? But that was only... I'd still get hungry. So yes, I'll be ordering more~ Eating... is my guilty pleasure," she said, knocking on her head lightly. "Big brother eats just enough, and he's always so graceful too~ I wish I can be like him one day."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 am

"hahaha. . " Keixth laughed wholeheartedly. "you should visit Xing sometimes.!" Keixth said excitedly.

"errr. . . dont you think you should eat something less sweet?" Keixth said.
"well we do need to eat the right amount to stay in shape and stuff right?" Keixth stated.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 am

Resha smiled gratefully. Detecting whether a laugh is real or not is natural to her, and she sensed his happiness real. "I want to! Will you bring me there sometime?" she felt excitement. She wanted to see beautiful places even if her brother always told her to expect ugliness in the world too. I want to see, either way~

She puffed her cheeks when he made a comment about eating less sweets. "Whyyyy," she pouted. "I eat just enough of everything~! I should know what a balanced meal comprises of, you know!~" she waved her pointing finger. "Yes! Definitely! And I do that!"

Then their orders came, just in time, blowing off the steam in Resha's head. "Ohhhh! The food looks so pretty as always!" Soooo cute!

The dishes didn't only smell good, but they were presented that appealed to aesthetic tastes of the highest degree.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am

" Uhmm. . actually it would be better if you're by yourself there. . hahaha i wouldn't be much help " Keixth quickly excused.

"hahaha. . well. . too much sweet can damage your body"

then the food arrived. Keixth smelled the carbonara.
He drools as his stomach once again grumbled.
"hahaha okay i'm really hungry" He took abit out of his cheesestick and took out his notebook and book.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am

Resha blinked. "Why is that? I can't go on my own, you know." She took a bite from her pasta, and held her cheek. Soooo yuuuuummmmy!

"Hmph," she glared at Keixth. And ignored him after that. How mean! I know that! I'm a doctor!
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 am

"well. . . I'm really not advisable to be your tourguide if that is you want to get lost in Xing a place where it looks like a maze." Keixth stated.

He then took a bite out of his pasta while jotting somethings in his notebook.
he glanced at resha and said " hahaha I'm sorry i know your a doctor but i'm just being a friend" keixth smiled
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:29 am

"How were you able to live in Xing like that then, what with your sense of direction or lack thereof?" :O Resha then realized just how much she didn't know outside military vicinity. Maybe that's why big brother left? If that's so, I hope he's having fun.

"...it's fine," she said, a bit grudgingly, finishing the pasta and eating the cake. "What are you writing?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 am

" hahaha well. . . I have some friends that help me alot and plus i usually dont go outside" Keixth said.

"are you sure?" Keixth asked. . . keixth looked at his notebook then at resha. . "I'm just jotting down some notes. . hahah for alchemy and for research" keixth said.

Blowing the teacup and taking a sip.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 am

"What!" Resha said, surprised. "You don't go outside?! WHY?"

She forked the last piece of cake, popped it into her mouth and went on to the chocolate mousse. "Really sure," she said, looking away for a second or two then peered at his notebook. "Wow, so diligent of you~"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:43 am

"hahaha yeah. . . My grandfather doesn't really approve of me going out so I read books about alchemy there along with my dad."

He took the last bite of his carbonara.

"hahaha thanks it's always good to have some notes sometimes" Keixth said reviewing his notes.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 am

Resha smiled. "Well, that's a shame," she looked down. "But that's great, to be with your dad and granddad."

Resha finished off the last of her chocolate mousse and moved to the parfait. "Yes, but even while you eat?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 am

"hahah well. . . my cousins do live with us. . and so does my aunts and uncles." Keixth said.

"oh. . hahah well. . . i'm used to multi-tasking keeps me from going off track" Keixth laughed.

Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 am

Resha blinked. "Wow, really? How many are you living together then?"

Resha finished off the parfait and ordered for a sandwich. "Heehee, okay. I see," she smiled, drinking her milkshake.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

"hmm. . well. . i have. . . *counts* we're all 100 in the house. . maids and servants not included" Keixth said. . .

munches his cheesesticks. . . .

"soo you're gonna order some more?" keixth asked resha
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:36 am

Resha stopped midway from her sandwich. "100!? Maids and servants not included?!" Her eyes widened. What - just what did that mean?

Does that mean... her eyes narrowed at him, suspicious.
"Are you supppppeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr rich, Keixth?" she asked, rather innocently.

"Oh, and yes," she chirped. "Still hungry~! Waitresssssssss miss!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down