Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laboratory.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Laboratory. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Laboratory.

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 pm

she liked the way he listened. she smiled some and relaxed in the chair. "if forbidden alchemy can give me the ability to use alchemy, then yeah, thats the kind of secret stuff im talking about. ... i would do anything to be abel to use alchemy. if it means that i have to drink something really disgusting, or give one of my fingers to the devil.. then i suppose i would do that."
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 pm

He paused from his activities and looked at her sharply. "You're... you're serious," he said, surprised. "Why do you want to learn alchemy so bad, Amelia?" Forbidden alchemy... you'll have to give more than just your finger for that. He sighed. He just met her recently but he didn't want anyone committing to forbidden alchemy.

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:39 pm

she noticed that zane got surprised. "why so surprised? is it really that bad?" she didnt know if she trusted him enough to tell her inner thoughts and dreams. "well.. whatever, its not really your business, right?" she looked closely at zane.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 pm

"No, it's not," he sighed. "But it's not a matter of whether it's my business or not, Amelia. It's forbidden for a reason. But if you don't want to tell me, that's just fine."

He attempted to open the vault, remembering the last time he did. "But if you want to learn forbidden alchemy just because you want to learn alchemy, I personally think it's not good."

After a while, he finally got it opened. "Still, I wouldn't really understand if you don't tell me. I think it's too risky."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:52 pm

"i know its forbidden for a reason zane, you dont have to worry." she winked and stood up.

" i do have better reasons why i want to learn it so bad, but its personal. and i would rather not tell you, i havent known you for so long." she walked over to zane and looked into the vault. "what if you decide to use all the things i have told you against me?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:01 pm

He smirked to himself. Smart girl. "You're very much right," he said, and took her by the arm and grappled her, twisting her hand to her back. But all these, he was careful and gentle. His dagger was by her neck barely, cautious it would not scrape her neck. "I'm a dangerous person, yes? And it's true. I may decide to use it against you."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm

a chill ran down her spine when she noticed that his dagger was close to her neck. darn.. i need to be more careful, i cant let my gaurd down this easily. " heh... nice nice. you sure have some skills." she waited for him to let her go.

[out]
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:16 pm

He let her go in an instant. I hope she understands now that if something like that could nerve her, how can she even try and commit to forbidden alchemy?

He took the things in the vault and patted her shoulder then left without a word. Work done.

[out]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum