Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flower Park

+10
zergio
Zane
Kai
Cortlen1211
Yoyo
KarateKeyaQ
admin
Toshii
SamSeven
neon kun
14 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Flower Park - Page 15 Empty Re: Flower Park

Post by Zane Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:36 pm

He looked at her and tried to smell the air, only to blanch. "Tch, bad idea. Should've just asked you what it is."

Looking around and at the ledges of flowers and bushes, he tried to look for anything different. "It smells... disgusting. What the hell is it?"

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Tosh browsed the flower park, hoping to get some piece at mind from all the events as of late.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:52 pm

[the flower park is a maze right now xD]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:33 pm

"I don't know. You're the one who used to come here all the time," she answered, poking him in the shoulder absently.

It seemed like the smell was getting stronger as they walked. She pulled the neck of her shirt up over her mouth and nose in an attempt to soften the blow to her olfactory sense.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:36 pm

He laughed. "Well, I never knew this place turns into a maze. I'm just as confused as you."

Zane followed her, not liking the smell at all. But he recognized that smell: the smell of decaying corpses. Of what, that he could not tell. And he didn't like where this was going.

He just covered his nose with his hand as they moved forward. Then, there was a dead end.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 pm

"Well, this is inconvenient. It doesn't bode well for our relaxed walk in a mutant flower maze. Should we try going through??"

She was genuinely curious about what could be here, befouling her place to be away from unpleasant things.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 am

"They regenerate. But I suppose we should at least try again," he said.

He wasn't sure what to do honestly. There's just something wrong but he could not pinpoint it.

Then the smell worsened. It was just too horrible to intake.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:44 am

She considered his words, and the difficulty it might present if they tried forcing their way through the overgrown shrubbery. "Maybe over would be better," Dwyrin suggested doubtfully.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:51 am

"Okay," he said and promptly, he tried to go over it. But the shrubbery did not agree and vines rose from the wall of flowers and leaves, bringing him back to Dwyrin's side. And the vines did not let go, as it held him by the waist, afloat.

"Oi," he called out to her. "Get me down from here."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:12 am

Her automatic reaction was to jump forward, grab the vine and try to break it. That didn't seem like it would work this time, somehow. The plant hadn't touched her yet - hadn't even tried to, so she would wait to attack it until she knew what to do.
But she also didn't want to wait too long and have the mutant plant...do whatever it was going to do, to Zane.

In one desicive motion, she pulled a small throwing knife from the top of her boot and sent it sailing. Her aim was true and two of the vines that had a hold of Zane went limp as they disconnected from the main plant. As she was about to slice through the third, her ankles were pulled out from under her. She didn't even have to look to know what it was

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:11 am

He landed safely on his feet. But when he was about to say his thanks to Dwyrin, she was being dragged by a vine and inside the wall of shrubberies.

Zane tried to work his way to her, except the wall of shrubbery was solid hard. What the hell... but she was just dragged into it!

"Dwyrin!" he yelled out to her, hoping wherever the vine brought her to wasn't so far away.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:53 am

{Oh my, I've had quite a long break~ Sorry ^^}

Feeling as though she was being dragged along the ground - which she probably was - Dwyrin heard her name being called. She couldn't answer, though, and after a moment of intense concentration, she realized it was because she couldn't breathe. It was like drowning. Then the dragging stopped. And she opened her eyes, and she saw sunlight, and she could breathe again. Life was good.

After a few gulps of delicious air, she looked around and found she was no longer in the maze. It was just the flower garden.
Well, that was just a little anti-climactic, wasn't it?? Wait... Where's Zane??

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:12 am

[don't worry about it. ^^ take your time. no pressure.]

He sighed and looked around. There was really nothing particularly odd, just walls of the maze all the same except... they changed.

Deciding that staying there would be just wasting time, he decided to just walk around, for now. It wasn't the best plan, but sometimes, they're good enough.

There were no intersections anymore, just a path that it seemed to be guiding him somewhere. "Well, I just hope this wouldn't end up with me dead."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:51 am

It was one of the stranger things she had experienced in life and she was determined not to let it deter her...too much. She sat up and brushed leaves off of herelf, then stood.

"Zane??" she called out quietly. Unsure. Tentatively, she hopped over the line of bushes it had seemed like she came flying out of - not that she could be positive she came from that direction. Nothing happened. "Helloooo!" she tried, louder this time.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 am

He kept walking around but there was nothing new no matter how much he walk or run. "How annoying," he muttered to himself. The walls of bushes, even if he tried going up, they just end up getting taller. It really sucks getting owned by bushes and flowers.

"Dwyriiiiiiin?" he tried calling out, loud.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 am

She stood in one spot frustrated beyond belief. It had been a nice enough day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the flowers even smelled especially sweet. But now, they had been bested by plantlife, and Zane was missing. She found the latter to be more troubling than the former and tried hard to stifle rising panic.

She took a deep breath - and heard her name being called.
Say I'm crazy...but that sounds like it's coming from that bush.. She cast it a wary glance then slipped her ring from her finger before her nerves got the best of her. She crouched, concentrating on the call of her name, and separated the small line of shrubbery with alchemy.

It was as if she was seeing into a whole other world. She could see the place she had been before, as sure as though her alchemy had opened a door to another room, except it looked like she was in the bush-wall. Zane was right there, through the door. Without thinking she reached out and grabbed his sleeve, giving it a mighty yank. There was an odd sensation as she felt him flood through the doorway, and apparently she had pulled too hard. She stumbled backwards, and tripped over a low plant, still holding onto his sleeve.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:30 am

Zane was just walking and the next thing he knew, his sleeve was being tugged, his feet off the ground and he was falling over someone. When he looked, he was rather surprised. "Dwyrin?" he blinked, moving to get up, so he wouldn't squish her further but couldn't really move much from her tight grip on his sleeve.

"What's going on?" he said as he looked around. It was the flower park before it turned into a maze. Nothing seemed different from before then.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:32 am

She looked up at the person above her. Poked him. It was Zane alright, staring back down at her. He was heavy. "That worked out pretty much like I hoped it would," she gasped, and let go of his sleeve.

"Ya know, I'm not entirely sure," she answered truthfully as she sat up again, dizzy this time. "At least you're back here, though."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 am

As Dwyrin let go of his sleeve, he sat back, in front of her. "I'm still rather confused," he said, unsure of what worked out but if it meant him out of the maze, then all the better. He wasn't about to complain.

"No kidding," he said, looking around once more, just to be sure they really were back to the flower park. "...that was weird."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 pm

"That makes two of us," she mumbled standing up and brushing dirt and leaves off of herself. It had been strange. Something she had done out of impulse; maybe she'd have time to think more about it later.

The park was calm, no one else was in it. There was no sign that anything had gone wrong. Dwyrin looked down at herself and then at Zane. "I don't know about you, but I'd like to get out of here for now. Lets someone else deal with mazes of plant death."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 am

He stood up and helped her up. "I'm good with that idea. I'm making sure of steering away from this place from now on, if I can help it."

Zane gave one last good look, also to make sure things weren't going to go haywire on them again, then to Dwyrin.

"Well, this is where I say my good byes. Later, Dwy."

[out]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down