Wilderness

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Destinykil on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Des wandered aimlessly through the wilderness searching for the two females. What came over him was unknown but it wasn't good. Des looked up at every tree and saw nothing. He finally came to a halt and stared up into the sky. The powdery white clouds masked the blue sky and gave Des a sense of nostalgia from him childhood.

"Ahhhh...."

Des took a deep breath in and released gently. What was wrong with him
avatar
Destinykil

Posts : 234

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: MP5k w/silencer
Secondary: Earth Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Yoyo on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Rei woke up with the sun shining directly in her eyes. She squinted at the light until her eyes became accustomed to it. She rubbed her right arm to warm it in the chilly air. Her left arm moved stiffly, alarming Rei slightly. An inspection of her automail revealed that it was in proper working order; the place it connected to her shoulder was the problem. She mentally kicked herself for not finding a way to keep it sheltered from the cold. The last thing she needed was frostbite in her shoulder. She rubbed her shoulder to try to keep it warm and waited for Dwyrin to wake up.

_________________

avatar
Yoyo

Posts : 912

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by SamSeven on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 am


It's cold...Oh, man, it's cold. Cold. Reach for blankets and-

"Ahh!" And fall from tree! Yes, that was it. Dwyrin was clinging desperately to the branch she had momentarily let go of. One leg was hung over another limb of the tree, and the other was dangling over nothing.

"Morning," she said cheerlessly to Rei, who seemed to be awake and, well, not falling, "Let's get out of here. I think we're close to a small village."

She climbed stiffly down the rest of the way, and twisted herself this way and that, to wake up her muscles. Her stomach growled. She wished she had known this would be a long trip.

SamSeven

Posts : 677

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Destinykil on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 am

Des took out a gun and placed it in the snow before walking further into the wilderness. Upon hours of travel he soon saw a tiny village in the distance. He knew this is where he could get answers or kill someone trying. Des set off for the village/.

(des out)
avatar
Destinykil

Posts : 234

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: MP5k w/silencer
Secondary: Earth Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Yoyo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 am

Rei smiled as she watched Dwyrin wake up. She climbed down and stretched slightly. "Which way?" she asked, surveying the sky. She saw no signs of a village, so she could only assume Dwyrin was better at scouting and the like than she was.

_________________

avatar
Yoyo

Posts : 912

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by SamSeven on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 am


"Well, if the base was here," she said, and put her left and out in front of her, "and we're here," she put her right hand out, some disance away form her left, "then the village should be here," she finished, moving her left hand from it's spot and putting it at a diagonal to her right. She had been talking to herself, but glanced at Rei for confirmation, anyway. When none was forthcoming, she looked to her right and squinted a bit.

"That way."

SamSeven

Posts : 677

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Yoyo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:47 am

[ Sorry, forgot Des left this place. >_<;; ]

"Then that way we go," Rei said, wrapping her coat closer around her to keep warm. She was tired of being out in the cold and the snow. She kept alert, listening for any sound of Des, but heard nothing as they traveled. Rei would have been suspicious if she thought Des was capable of stealth, especially in his current state.

_________________

avatar
Yoyo

Posts : 912

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by SamSeven on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:06 am

And after walking for hours - Merryvale. There it was. Finally

{out}

SamSeven

Posts : 677

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Shadowed Glass on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Emi walked around the area cautiously, singing to a tune as she tried to convince herself that she wasn't lost. "La de dah de day, today is wonderful. Horray!"
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Kinai on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Kinai slowly walks from a cluster of trees towards Emi wearing his full suit like in his avi swords and all. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"
(kinai wears the suit when dealing with resistance stuff but while undercover as a military personel he doesnt wear it the suit hides his identity from military officers)
avatar
Kinai

Posts : 909

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Shadowed Glass on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:45 pm

"Hmm, me?" Emi questioned, but after some though she realised there was no else to identify. "Ohhhh! Me is Emi! Who are you??" Emi started clapping as she spoke.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Kinai on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:47 pm

"My name is Kinai Takai" He notices who it is and bows slightly "I am sorry for not noticing who you are Emi"
(since i just joined sight it logical your char is higher rank than mine)
avatar
Kinai

Posts : 909

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Shadowed Glass on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Emi stopped clapping and waved, slightly confused by the bow. "Nice to meet you Kinai! Yays!" she then stood still for a moment.

[Not necessarily, hehe.]
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Toshii on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Tosh came from a cluster of trees, dragging a dead doe by its antler. "Hmm, maybe I could sell the antlers!" Tosh said happily, thinking of cooking the meat and enjoying.
avatar
Toshii

Posts : 1978

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Kinai on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Kinai quickly draws his wide sword like in avi and points it torwards Tosh "What is your business here?"

(post order Kinai , Emi, Tosh)
avatar
Kinai

Posts : 909

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Shadowed Glass on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Emi turned when she heard rustling in the trees. "Tosh! Yays!" She then ran up to Tosh and jumped in circle around her, making sure not to hit the doe as she did.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by kotaro7914 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Kotaro sighed as he was returning from his last contract. "Damn, that was brutal." he said to himself. Kotaro noticed he had walked up into a group of people, one of which had a weapon. "Son of a...!" He pulled out Godai.
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Kinai on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 pm

He shoves the tip of the blade into the ground "You know this girl?" He has a flash back from the library earlier that day "Emi i need to talk to you about some important matters" He notices Kotaro "What do you want? I told you earlier if you want to strike me down then go ahead and try but it won't end well"

(post order Emi, Kotaro, kinai or if tosh still wants to then emi, kotaro, kinai, tosh)
avatar
Kinai

Posts : 909

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Shadowed Glass on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 pm

"Yesh, me does! She is awesomes! You do?!" Emi then turned to Kotaro. "Kotaro, heys!" She said as she began waving frantically.

[cause I dunno if Toshii is going to post.]
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by kotaro7914 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Kotaro's face showed surprised as he realized he knew the group. "Emi? Tosh? Resistance boy? If you want to know, I have seen you at the camp. Your a spy arent you? Dont worry your secrets safe with me."
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Kinai on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 pm

He still feels uneasy as he grips the handle to this sword tighter "My name is Kinai"
(sword that was in ground it wide sword)
avatar
Kinai

Posts : 909

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Shadowed Glass on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Emi just stood there and watched, wondering what was going on.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Toshii on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:38 pm

(sorry ^^; )

Tosh yawns still holding her dead prey and then opened her tired eyes, looking at Kotaro and Kinai then back to Emi, exclaiming, "Emi!" Tosh dropping the doe and hugging her.
avatar
Toshii

Posts : 1978

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by kotaro7914 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:38 pm

"Kotaro, but you probobly knew that. You can calm down." He puts away Godai. "I just saw a weapon and reacted."
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Kinai on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:42 pm

(post order emi, tosh, kotaro, kinai)
He picks the sword out of the ground and sheaths it. "Like i said before i need to talk to you, Emi."
avatar
Kinai

Posts : 909

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum