Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xing Tower City Chau

3 posters

Go down

Xing Tower City Chau Empty Xing Tower City Chau

Post by admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 pm

A well known city in Xing. Surrounded by rocks and desert, the city of Chau was built over the only spring in 50 miles. It was built on top of itself, one long tower that reaches towards the Heavens. This city was well known for its achievements but visitors who came to see the great tower never felt very welcome. It was a mysterious town with dangers lurking just beneath its surface.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ace walked through the entrance to the Tower and stared inside. He was surprised how bright and warm it was. Slits in the walls of the tower brought forth light and air moved through the large room. Several buildings were inside and he smiled. He had reached the immigration offices without any detection. It would soon be time for him to start his mission.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Xing Tower City Chau Empty Re: Xing Tower City Chau

Post by Kinai Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 pm

(i wouldn't mind joining but my activity is limited to friday-saturday mainly because school and because at my mamaws we have no comp and every friday i come to my moms and there is a computer here. If i am lucky i will go to my friends and get on but it is rare because he is usually with his girlfriend and not home)
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm

(Maybe we could make some sorta exception for you to break the chain of normal posts considering your situation?)
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Immigrations...Immigrations... It was nowhere. Go figure. Stupid tower.

Dwyrin had found water successfully in the tower, but then hours of wandering had consumed most of her energy. The tower was suprisingly cool - despite the surrounding desert - and devoid of life. It seemed as if people were watching her from the shuttered windows of the buildings that comprised the massive structure. But maybe that was just paranoia.

She slowly meandered over to a window and leaned down to rest her elbows on the sill. How did I even get on the second floor?! I don't remember any stairs!

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down