Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carry

2 posters

Go down

Carry Empty Carry

Post by riptocs Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 am

AA Username: Riptocs
Appearance:Long brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, small body. Usually refuses to wear uniform and wears various clothing made of natural materials.
Black panther/wolf chimera with greying snout and large ears (Darius)
White snow leopard/wolf chimera with blue markings around eyes and fluffy fur (Shora)
Brown snake/wolf chimera with green blotches on back (Canifis)
Brown fox/wolf chimera with red on its face and tail (Kyu)
Name:Carry
Alias/Nicknames:The Pack Alchemist
Race: Amestris
Alliance: Military
Job: Varies, specializes in both investigation and combat.
Power/Weapon:Has the ability to communicate and coordinate attacks with chimeras and specializes in survival skills. Uses circles tatooed on her hands and forearms to manipulate plant life, and alter her chimeras. Carries two hidden daggers, both laced with poison but also specializes in hand-to-hand combat.
Personality: Usually gets herself into more trouble than she can handle due to her odd personality. She often says things out of impulse and her mood can vary. She is often mistaken for a child due to her size and uses that to her advantage in getting what she wants from either enemies or friends.
History: Carry is an orphan, her parents were killed when she was 3 because they were traitors to the state so she barely remembers them. During the fight between her parents and the military, there was an accident that cost Carry her left leg and her parents. After much debate in the courts between the investigations department and child services, Carry was adopted when she was 5 to parents who specialized in chimera research. Over time it was discovered that Carry was able to create a bond with nonhuman chimeras that nobody else could and thus she was largely used as a research subject until her combat abilities became apparent and the state pushed to enlist her.
Other: Only friends to consider real are the chimeras she has bonded herself to. And she will protect them and others she considers friends or family with her life.

Last edited by riptocs on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : completely changed it so it makes sense)

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Carry Empty Re: Carry

Post by Yoyo Fri May 27, 2011 11:40 am

You have to explain your power or else I can't approve it; same with your history.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:19 pm

(I hate having to tell people to re-correct something...)
You said that your character is a chimera: what animal/combination?
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:48 pm

And I said that I changed everything, including the fact that she's a chimera. I changed that in the history, did you read it?

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 am

You didn't change everything: "During the fight between her parents and the military, there was an accident that cost Carry her left leg and part of her humanity; she was a chimera."

You left that in there and didn't have anything concerning it elsewhere. If You removed that aspect entirely, then I'll remove that part of that sentence and approve it.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm

ok I removed it

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 pm

M'kay, then we're good. Sorry for the random runaround.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: