Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Headquarters

3 posters

Go down

Central Headquarters Empty Central Headquarters

Post by Kinai Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 pm

This is the main headquarters for the Military. It is where the Fuhrer and many state alchemist reside and consult their business.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Central Headquarters Empty Re: Central Headquarters

Post by Kinai Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Kinai is walking torwards central Headquarters on the main road. His new automail is covered up
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 pm

"Who do you think you are, ordering me around like that?!" Carry's voice could be heard all over the hallway even though the doors were shut. She was unhappy to say the least about the transfer...she liked who she was working under in the research department and had no desire to be the military's attack dog.

"You'll do as you're told or I'll have you court martialed! You knew what you were getting into when you signed up now do your damn job!" A loud voice, this time male thundered with an air of arrogance and annoyance.

"I'll do it, but I won't like it." Carry growled and she stomped out of the office, followed by the chimeras who very much wanted to eat the Colonel. She exited Central Headquarters swiftly and in so much of a hurry that she wasn't watching where she was going and bumped into a man with odd armor, a black robe, and a tattered scarf. Not to mention white hair.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry, sir!"

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Kotaro approached the Central Headquarters with head down, hood up, and gritting his teeth. Being called into this HQ usually meant he had a very nasty assignment, and he was tired of the massacres he had recently been sent on. The front lines of Drachma were now his mourning spot. Bastards.

As he came up towards the HQ he noticed 2figures in the distance near the entrance. One was a fàc he hadn't seen before. A female, followed by two chimera at that. The other, was a tad to familiar. "Uh oh." He quickened his pace and stepped I between the two. "Please excuse my interruption, but my friend here was just gazing at the sights." He shot a glare at Kinai. "I see you are military." He said to the girl. "Perhaps you would avoid this man."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down