Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Transfer Empty Transfer

Post by Justice Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Hale walked down the steps of Central Headquarters, carrying his jacket over his back. The sky looked dark, looking as to give in to the torrential downpour that was to come. Sighing, Hale threw his jacket and and shoved his hands into his pockets. He had just completed the transfer from South City, and was now a resident of Central. He had been assigned a temporary apartment until he found a suitable place to stay, So he figured he would stop by there first, then head down to the closest automail shop to get some service on his arm. He smirked as the first drop of the storm fell down on his forehead and rolled down his nose.

"Man.." He muttered, proceeding to walk down the sidewalk. Lucky him, the apartments weren't far..

A few hours later, Hale walked into the automail shop just down the road from his apartment. As he stepped into the store's entrance, a little bell rang and rather large man with a bushy beard set down a metal hand he had been polishing.

"Why hello! Welcome to my shop! Do you need something, young sir?" He bellowed. Hale wiped the rain off of his brow.

"I'm just needing some maintenance, thank you." Hale said, taking off his jacket. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal his arm. It really was a piece of work. Hale traveled all the way to Rush Valley to get himself outfitted. It was outfitted for heavy combat, with a low chrome percentage, which made it more prone to rusting. So Hale took himself in every few months to make sure everything was working right. The large man took a wrench and removed the top armor plate.

"Hmm...hmmmm." He muttered as he tinkered with the arm. Hale rested his head with his free arm.

"Well, everything looks good! I don't see anything wrong here."
Hale smiled. "Thank you sir." He took his wallet out and placed some money. "I'll be back later on this month. My name is Hale Heavener, if you want to write that down." The man smiled. "Alright, Hale. Will do." Hale smiled, then walked out of the store.

Justice

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Transfer Empty Re: Transfer

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Dante walked through Central, looking down and not really paying attention to anything or anyone around him. To much was on his mind and he was concentrating on sorting them out. He bumped into someone, apologized, and continued walking.

After a while he saw someone walk out of an automail shop. He raised an eyebrow. I wonder if this one has any enhancements on his automail. Kinai, Kyte, and Akio all did. He pulled up his hood so the rain wouldn't bother him. Now lets see what this one has up his sleeve. He looked like a thug wearing his hood, but his features were best hidden if he was going to follow the man.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 pm

The cloaked man, now not wearing his cloak, just earing regular clothes, walked down the street. He saw Kotaro but didn't become alert, her just looked down and kept walking, passing him.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 am

Dante noticed a man walk by him. His brow furrowed as he recognized what he guessed was Tosh. It looked like her at least. He glared. But she was...
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:57 am

The man silently breathed out a sigh of relief as he continued to walk. Seeing a puppy do in his path, he sidestepped to get out its way but foot got caught in a large crack, making him trip up, landing face first.

"Owww...." he said, sitting up and wiping away a bloody nose. "This will never do...."
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:59 am

Dante's gaze never left the man. He started to slowly approach him, his hood keeping his features hidden. When the man tripped he stopped. "You alright?" He asked blankly.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:00 am

The man chuckled nervously, just like Tosh whenever she did something clumsy. "Yeah yeah, no big deal." he said getting up and wiping himself off.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 am

Dante flinched. His chuckle was exactly like Tosh's. "Can I get your name?" He asked in the same blank tone. He wasn't going to be nice till he was sure the man wasn't the one who took her.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 am

The man looked back at Kotaro, having the innocent look Tosh usually has. "Takashi." he responded, just thinking of the name. He didn't really have a name.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:06 am

Dante gritted his teeth. He looked down, unable to look at the mans face, but his hood hid it. "Does the name Tosh mean anything to you?" He asked through his teeth.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:07 am

"Tosh..?" he said, unsure by what Dante meant. "No I don't, sorry." he said chuckling again nervously and gets up.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 am

"She also goes by Toshiie." He looked at the man. He wasn't completely sure, but the man who had taken Tosh had looked just like her. Like this one.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:11 am

Takashi just looked down, trying not to reveal himself as Tosh's kidnapper, however, he felt strange not bearing his cold attitude. He felt lighter and happy for some reason. Again he shakes his head.

"Sorry, but I never seen her, hehe." he said scratching the back of his head. He looked like Tosh's age as well.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 am

Dante shook his head. H couldn't look at him, not without Tosh coming to his mind. "You look like her. Also like someone she was 'with' last time I saw her." He stressed the word with.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:15 am

Takashi felt the acid from "with" dripping off, and became a bit uneasy. "Hehe, well sorry if I'm being too reminiscent of her, hehe. ^^;" he said before remember why he risked himself in the first place.

"Umm, I need to go get something, see ya later I guess." He said and ran off in a rush.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:18 am

Dante said nothing. Instead he followed him. "Allow me to help you. I wasted your time." He said coldly.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 am

Takashi stopped running and nodded. "Okay then." he looked forward and thought. "Not good, if he follows me then he'll surely find me out.... I have to ditch him somehow but he's hellbent on getting her back..." He sighed to himself and stopped in front of a small store, looking at Kotaro.

"Hey you should take off the hood, I don't think they want to think you're gonna try and rob them or something.." he said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:25 am

Dante followed him as he walked. I know its him, but I can't interrogate him. Dante nodded. He took off the hood and looked at the store. "after you Takashi." He opened the door.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:27 am

Takashi nodded to him before waling in, purchasing some sweets and walking out. "Might as well tell him..." he said, walking again.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 am

Dante followed Takashi as he walked out. Now where would he need to go? He gave a small smile, trying to seem friendly.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:30 am

Takashi took Kotaro somewhere so that they could talk. He let out a sigh before turning to Kotaro.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 am

Dante was led o a secluded space by Takashi. Can this be an attack? His hand rested on Zero.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:33 am

"Don't even think about it." Takashi said behind Kotaro. "I just need to explain myself." he said calmly.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 am

Dante moved fast and placed Zero's barrel to Takashi's head. "I would rather not take any chances." He said coldly. "If your going to talk the talk."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:37 am

Takashi still remained calm, having a gun pointed to his head before, nothing new. "There would be less tension with less offenses." he said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next