Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Military Research Base

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Northern Military Research Base - Page 4 Empty Re: Northern Military Research Base

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:48 am

"Well, you clearly don't know me enough, Kotaro," she grinned. "I never give up till it's the end."

She finally finished bandaging and applying meds on him.

"I swear, you'd win the most visits as my patient. Really!" she grinned. "If there's anything positive that I acquired from my brother - it's being stubborn. I'll continue to do what I can. So don't give up."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Northern Military Research Base - Page 4 Empty Re: Northern Military Research Base

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Dante sighed. "Resha I...." He shook his head. He looked at her. "...thanks anyway." He stood up off the chair when she finished and sighed. "I'm sorry Resha. And don't say to forget about it, I've done enough to you that you shouldn't forgive me."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 pm

She stood up as well, out of a reaction to his standing. Resha smiled warmly. "You're welcome! Teehee!"

"I'm concerned though," she suddenly said. "I'm not sure what to do now. Things are getting out of hand."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm

"Things got out of hand long ago." He said looking away. "I kept snooping around and then got you involved."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Nero walked into the northern military research center, accompanied by 2 of his chimera brethren. "Alright men, we've been ordered to do security for some sort of a convict on his way to a trial. Were to make sure he doesn't run or attack anyone. We are also supposed to guard the scientist going with him." His men nodded as they reached the infirmary door. He knocked on it lightly but loud enough to be heard. "Doctor Resha, permission to enter." He had been told the doctors name in the briefing.
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Knives
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:15 am

Resha was about to say something when a knock on the door and her name being called averted her attention. "Permission granted," she said a second or two after, her eyes on the door. "But identify yourself first."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 am

Dante looked up at the door. That voice sounds strangely familiar. He tried to find the person the voice belonged to in his head, but he couldn't find it.

[Me and Kairo are brothers so we sometimes share a computer, so we might be switching a bit. ^_^]
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 am

Nero heard her request and nodded, although no one could see it. "Nero, commander of the Wolf Pack, battalion of military enlisted human chimera. Spec-Ops unit." He waited for her to answer.
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 am

"Oh," she recognized that. Chimeras were part of her jurisdiction, after all. "Come in then!" she chirped.

[OHH okay!]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 am

Dante's eyes widened. Oh great. He facepalmed. Him. He remembered his promise and shook his head. "He is going to be pissed." He whispered.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 am

Nero nodded and opened the door. As he laid eyes on Resha he nodded to her. But when he saw Dante...."You!" Nero stopped still. "Your the convict?" He shook his head. Great, now who will help me with her.
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 am

Resha smiled. "Oh, you know each other?" she asked, trying to remember if she knew this tidbit of information. She was rather forgetful lately.

"What's wrong?" :3
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:35 am

Dante looked at her. "Its a long story I would rather we not discuss right now." He looked at Nero. "Sorry I couldn't go help but I kind of have my own problems right now."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 am

Nero glared at Dante. "Its been weeks since then and you still didn't arrive at the base. You promised you would help with her, but when you do come, its to drop off that crazy Rose girl instead of helping me with my..." He looked at Resha. "....Problem."
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 am

Resha smiled. "Would you like a moment of privacy? I can leave, though I would have to stay only outside. I promise not to listen in, if that's what you're thinking?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:42 am

Dante shook his head. "No its nothing, you could stay." He looked at her. "That was a lie, it is a problem, concerning chimera."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 am

Nero shook his head. "Your talking about my wife you jack-ass. Don't call her a chimera, no matter what they did." His gaze was cold.
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Resha blinked, "Uhm," she then turned to Nero almost instantaneously at the mention of chimera and wife.

But she thought twice talking, she wouldn't be able to handle an emotional blow directed at her, even if it wasn't her intentions. Resha didn't want things to go out of hand more than they did already.

"Nero, calm down. Your business is important, I'm sure, but please maintain your professionalism for your duty."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Dante sighed. "She's right Nero, and I'm sorry. Your wife, how is she recovering from being......" He searched for the word. "....Switched?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Nero sighed and nodded. "Your right, I should calm and return to my duties."

He looked at Dante. "Still no progress I'm afraid. And whenever we get her close to automail she freaks."
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Resha was glad things calmed down and kept quiet, hoping to know more about this chimera and wife and automail-fear issue from listening.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Dante gritted his teeth and slammed his fist on the wall. "I ought to kill them all. Turning a person into a chimera and then...." He saw Resha was listening and contemplated if he should continue. He sighed. She would find out eventually. "....turn them into damn pets." He finished his voice full of anger.

"Chopping off their fingers or sometimes up to the elbow to make them less human, halting the human hormones in the brain and replacing them with those of the animal they are part of, and then lowering their intelligence." He closed his eyes at the memory of him finding a whole room full of them in the Southern Research Base.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Nero nodded and sighed. "Whenever we get her near an automail piece, she acts as a dog normally would. She would run and hide." He shook his head. "And we can't start giving her the human hormones till we are able to halt the dog ones. Otherwise she is practically just a pet. At least the Rose girl takes care of her while I'm away."
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Resha paused for a while, listening, and not really talking. She didn't want to disturb or intervene - she had little knowledge on this matter and she doubted any of her words would be of any help anyway.

Chimeras, hm... Undoubtedly, this piqued her interest. Especially since she headed the chimera division. But that was for combat purposes.

...For pets? She was pretty sure there was no such projects.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:58 pm

"I'm sorry for not arriving to help." Dante said.

He turned to Resha. "You remember how I didn't want you to go to the southern lab? Thats why. Renee found out as well."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next