Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Military Research Base

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Northern Military Research Base - Page 3 Empty Re: Northern Military Research Base

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am

"If he wasn't always breaking into our bases then he wouldn't be involved. And the southern research base was abandoned a year ago. We haven't heard of anything going on in it." The brass said confidently. "And Kotaro is our property as a military clone."

[G2G 2:00 AM and tired ^_^]
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Northern Military Research Base - Page 3 Empty Re: Northern Military Research Base

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 am

"If you don't always lure him in, he won't," she said. "Still, it's in your jurisdiction and you were the one who issued that no one may enter it, with the exception of a few; and yet, somehow, someone, was using the base and the equipment there."

At that, she smirked. "He is under my jurisdiction as head of the military medical department. Aside from that, I was the one who worked on him. As part of the humanitarian code - that we should really abide as we have violated much of it already - it says that, as soon as I deem him no longer in the list, he is a free man."

[okies! nighty night! ^_^]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:23 pm

The brass spoke a bit longer. "Resha, we ordered no one but the clean-up crew to enter and take all usable equipment. If someone was able to get into the base and use equipment that SHOULD have been removed, that would be thievery and illegal use of military technology and equipment. We know that you are being cloned now, and Lock is free. The only thing we don't know is who could have authorized the use of the equipment besides us or Garsher, and he is dead."

"We do understand that you worked on him and created him, but don't be thinking we get no say. We should have discussed what to do with him with you and we accept that was our fault, but he should be punished and prison will not work. We gave him money to start a new life and leave the military out of it yet without even provoking him he infiltrated military bases of his own free will." They were speaking calmly now, seeing that anger would not budge a conversation.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Resha nodded, calm as well. "But even so, you can't make it that thieves are at fault for infiltrating the bases. You hold it in your jurisdiction, you should take care of it and closely monitor it - besides, clean-up crew? You should've ordered all equipment removed from there; other bases are in need of them and yet you refuse to."

She shifted her weight. "Of course. I'm well aware of that. But you did NOT discuss with me what to do with him. You sentenced him to death without my knowledge. You did not even bring me to his trial. That's negligence on your part, and contradicting to your words."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:57 pm

One of the brass sighed. “Doctor Resha, we just told you that the clean-up crew was sent to retrieve the equipment. We recieved a report saying it had been done. We also accepted it was wrong we didn't call you to the trial and discuss his punishment. Which is why we are going to give him an appeal. You will be present this time, We assure you. Also you will be given complete jurisdiction of the southern lab to retrieve the equipment and use it as you wish. You will not be connected to any of the incidents that happened there.”

Dante sat down on the chair he had been shackled in.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 am

"My apologies if I do sound way out of line," she said, finally. "But all right, I accept that. Thank you," Resha looked at Kotaro, feeling rather bad; it was really more than a risk. She wasn't anywhere near as powerful as her brother, after all. Resha just tried to ride on that for this matter, a first she has ever done.

"Oh, and brass?" she called out. "All of my clones, and those being bred... they will be eliminated right? The general has already seen them, as well... that case is another matter that isn't closed yet."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:18 am

"Your clones and the ones that are being bred will be the first things taken care of Ms.Resha." The Brass reassured. "As for Kotaro's appeal, we will contact you. Until then, he will be kept in this facility."

Dante looked up and nodded.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:44 am

"Thank you," she smiled, happy. "I would rather not that my brother would have to clean them up."

She looked at Kotaro but didn't say a thing for a while. "First things first, let me tend to his wounds. Disinfect and such."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:22 pm

"We will take care of them Ms.Resha." The Brass looked at Kotaro and nodded. "Very well. Go ahead and tend to him." They turned and walked back into the room they had emerged from.

Dante looked down, away from Resha.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:58 pm

She looked at Kotaro who wasn't looking at her. "Hey," she grinned and offered her hand. "I can't fix you up in here, you know," she said. "I'm pretty sure there's an infirmary here."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Dante looked up and stood up on his own. "Where to?" He said still looking away.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:26 am

She sighed. "Infirmary," she answered and showed him the way.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 am

Dante started to walk to the infirmary. He kept his eyes away and remained silent.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:16 pm

The walk was quiet, the clicking of her heels and the heavy footsteps of Kotaro resounded, as well with other little noises from other factors.

She hummed for a while before asking, not looking back at him nor stopping. "You look down again. I'm sorry I couldn't do much better back there. I'm not use riding on my brother's authority, you see," she said. "I'll do better next time."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Dante shook his head. "There won't be a next time Resha." He continued walking without looking at her. "I've done enough against the military that there's no way even with you there and your brothers help I will get out alive."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 pm

"I know," she said, not liking it. "My brother wouldn't help you either. He probably wouldn't want to go back as general nor would he, as an info broker, back you up."

She continued walking, this research base was big! "But that doesn't mean I will stop trying. So please, have more faith in me."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:17 pm

"I have complete faith in you Resha." He said as he reached the infirmary. "But I'm not worried about myself. "I'm sorry I caused so much trouble. I wish there was time for me to make amends."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 pm

"You can," she said and led him to a chair and told him to sit. She looked for the bandage and disinfectant and other medicines.

"Can you tell me more about this L.E.?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Dante shook his head. "I'm sorry, I only knew him as a merchant. Nothing more." He said sitting down.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"Oh," she took a seat in front of him, placing the first aid stuff on a tray beside her. "That's too bad." She started putting povidone-iodine topical antiseptics on the wounds to disinfect.

"How long have you known him?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm

"Since I first met Tosh. A long time ago." He said still looking away. "He provided me with weapons and info. I never asked how he got it." He looked at Resha. "You shouldn't heal me Resha, I'm a dead man anyway."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 pm

"I see," she said. "That's not good." Despite his claim, she continued to heal him, patching him up wherever patching up was needed.

"That's sad. I hope he gets caught soon."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Dante said nothing. He just sat and let himself be worked on.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:30 am

Resha smiled and patted his head. "It's okay. I don't blame you. Things will get better so let's stay positive!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 am

Dante looked at Resha. "You know nothings getting better Resha. stop lying to me and yourself. I'm through." He looked back down.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next