Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Military Research Center

+2
zergio
kotaro7914
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Southern Military Research Center - Page 4 Empty Re: Southern Military Research Center

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:51 am

"Right??" Resha turned to Kotaro. "It really does, right??"

She looked at the man. "Really?" She looked sad. "Can I stay with big brother?"

[GAH early! O_O]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Southern Military Research Center - Page 4 Empty Re: Southern Military Research Center

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

"How annoying," he glared at the man. "You sure you don't know? I'm really not in the best moods."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 am

"I am sorry general, but they wouldn't let me past this point. It used to be a security checkpoint." The man said the fear obvious in his voice.

"I was going to suggest that anyways." He smiled at Resha. He wasn't about to have Resha and Zane split up. "Me and Tosh will go left. You and Zane can take the man right."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:01 am

"You should take the man with you," Resha said to Kotaro with a giggle. "He looks too scared to be with big brother."

She looked at Zane. "And~! relax, big brother, okay?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 am

He shrugged. "Whatever," he said and sighed at Resha. "I am relaxed. I'm just irritated. I want this done and over."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 am

Dante nodded. It probably was for the best. "All right, come with us." He motioned to the man to follow them. "If you find anything...." He shrugged. "Signal us somehow, we will to."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:08 am

"Teehee, byebye! Take care!" Resha said, waving. She was in a really good mood despite being in a really not so good place. "See you later!"

She held Zane's arm. "Big brother, you ready?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 am

He nodded at Kotaro and Tosh, and flicked his wrist as a see ya.

Zane looked at Resha and smirked. "Like always?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 am

Dante nodded and lead the way to through the left hall.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:15 am

Resha nodded. "We go right, big brother," she said and happily hopped in front, before breaking into a sprint. "Teehee!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 am

He smiled and ran after her. "Resha, tell me where to go. We first arrived here when we were taken in by the military. The first room, do you remember it?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 am

Dante walked through the base, the hall seeming to never end. He finally came to a door and stopped. "No label. Get ready for trouble if needed."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 am

"Yeah!" She grinned happily then turned serious. "Big brother, down the hall, right twice then straight. But first, big hole on the ground at 12 o'clock~"

She stopped at a huge gap on the floor but readied herself.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:26 am

"Got it," he said and took her by the waist, jumping over the gap and held her properly this time. "Faster this way," he said and went over to her directions.

He stopped in front of a door. "This it?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 am

Dante took in a deep breath and put his hand on the handle, Zero in his other hand. "Stay here." He opened the door and closed it behind him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 am

She nodded as she was placed down on the floor, her feet on the ground. "Yappo!" she grinned then frowned. "Except, I'm feeling a really bad energy coming from in it."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 am

He nodded. "Yeah, same." He kicked the door open and it was dark. Opening the lights, it revealed an empty room with blood stains everywhere.

"Great," he said. "This is where they taught us to kill."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 am

Inside the room was nothing. Just a large single tube in the middle of the room. It was 3 times larger then the normal tubes. "What could be in there?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 am

Resha covered her nose. It was smelly. "I remember this place... I held my first scalpel here," she said, not really liking the smell of rotten bodies and blood.

She walked in, Zane beside her as she saw a room. "Let's look in there."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:39 am

He nodded. And walked towards the door, kicking it open. The place was illuminated by a multitude of tubes of something that looked like fetuses. He wasn't really fazed at this scene but if it was really Resha, he wasn't going to forgive it.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:42 am

Dante approached the tube, trying to see the figure inside it. But it was protected by an outer layer that hid the figure. "Damn it!" He saw a computer on the console next to it.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:47 am

"Oh," she blinked. "Test tube babies," she said. "But of...?"

She tried to look in the darkness. "Big brother, tell me if you see something. It's kinda hard, and my eyes are going weird again."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:48 am

"Get that check already," he said. He looked around and saw a monitor and opened it. "Here, maybe this has something." He looked around and raised an eyebrow.

"Resha," he called out. "Those are you."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:52 am

Dante looked at the console. It was an updated version of the other models. This one wasn't only password protected, it needed a DNA scan. "Son of a bitch."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 am

Resha blinked. "Oh! Do we... uhm, dispose of them then?" she blinked. "Wait, what, they're breeding me!?"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next