Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sewers

+2
kotaro7914
kyte
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sewers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sewers

Post by admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Ace didn't need more explaining as he hopped down the Sewers. It was smelly down here and he immediately "ew'd" as he looked up and waited for Dwyrin to follow his lead.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 pm

She swung the heavy door closed and smashed the lightbulb on the way by - no need to make things easier for anyone - then jumped into the hole and pulled the cover over her head.

The rungs of the ladder were a little slimy after both their shoes had been on them and she slipped off the last few and landed on her feet, already prepared to take off. "I think it's this way," she said pointing down the tunnel ahead of them.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:02 am

Ace nodded and laughed at Dwyrin's ability to fall off a ladder. Ace took off running in the direction Dwyrin had mentioned in passing and didn't stop running for a long time. "So what do we do now?" he asked over his shoulder.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:10 am

"Stop," she gasped, "I don't think they're following us anymore." She started to lean against the wall then remembered where she was and decided against it.

After catching her breath, she looked around and saw a door at the same level as the sewer floor. "What about that one next??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 am

"That seems like a good one to go through," Ace said as he kicked the door open. "Venomu? No, I think the coast is clear. Let's head in!"

admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:15 am

Dwyrin looked at Ace suspiciously. She was sure she had heard that name somewhere, probably a book she had read. "No tfk either, but maybe that's at the top," she mumbled to herself then followed him through the mystery door.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:22 am

"Let's go!" Ace nodded as they raced down a well lit hallway. "Then again, maybe I shouldn't yell in here."

He looked around the room for several moments before realizing he was even more lost now. "Well, at least it doesn't smell so bad in here."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 am

"Agreed," she said, slowing down. The hallway was rapidly starting to look more like something that belonged in a building and their footsteps seemed to get louder the farther they went.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Cortlen trudged through the sewers. His old equipment proving useful once more. To Cortlen, his helmet was one of the most important things he owned. If the military catches wiff that I'm in central, I'm a dead man. Let's pray that they don't have sewer patrols active, he thought to himself. The sludge was now starting thicken against his boots. He doubted he would smell it if he took his helmet off, but it was kinda necessary to do so. "This crap's poison!"
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Power: Weapons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2